- Uber’s air travel partner unveils its air taxi at CES by CNBC. This is just a friendly reminder that at the end of 2017 Uber said they would have flying cars operating in Los Angeles by 2020. That has now been revised to 2023, my suspicious is that Uber is still full of shit and that date won’t happen either.
- No words: Mastercard to drop its name from logo by CNBC. Interesting branding decision.
- January 2019 Comprehensive Delta Awards by OH Travel Dad. This site has been putting together some solid content lately. I gotta say I hate the site layout (rich considering our trash site I know), but the actual content has been good so far.
- Amazon Best Of Prime (our affiliate link) via Running With Miles. Surprised that the Fire TV stick was the most purchased item, thought it would have been the Echo dot.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Amex Offers: Delta Spend $300 and get $60 Back [Targeted]
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Guitar Center, Spend $100+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit
- Southwest 60,000 Points Signup Bonus on All Four Versions (Ending 1/9/19)